- You may submit your requests for work, quotations, license applications and changes using our online tool -- FreqEasy. This online program uses coordination tools and electronic filing products from FreqEasy, LLC.
- You can prepare, modify and submit your radio license application and frequency coordination requests to us using a free online version of "FreqEasy".
- The use of FreqEasy requires a login and password that is available from FreqEasy LLC. You may go to FREQEASY.com to get login credentials or by calling Michael Hutton at (717) 479-3858.
- Questions about services, fees, and assistance in preparation of an application are available by contacting the FCCA at (717) 398-0815.
- For email inquiries, please include your Name, Company Name, Phone Number and Email address with your requests or information. For written inquiries please include your contact information and send the request to:
FCCA National Office
122 Baltimore Street
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Local Phone: (717)398-0815
Toll-Free: (844) 458-0298
Fax: (717) 778-4237
We look forward to being your Coordination Partner in licensing your systems.
The use of FreqEasy requires a login and password that is available from FreqEasy. LLC.